Update: Apples & Beer? Silly citizens, APRIL FOOLS! We’d never imagine abandoning bananas and champagne!
Citizens of Dada Land,
After careful consideration, we have decided to retire our classic bananas and champagne logo for a more updated look. We considered many options and after much deliberation we have decided to rebrand ourselves to apples and beer. We hope you guys enjoy our new logo as much as we do and we look forward to everything 2014 has in store.
Olle and Stefan
We wanted to let everyone know that unfortunately Stefan has had to fly back to Sweden to have some urgent abdominal surgery. It has to be done now to prevent more serious conditions in the future, as of right now we don’t know the recovery time but will have a timeline from the doctors in the coming days and will keep you all posted.
For the upcoming shows this weekend in Miami, Las Vegas and Boise please note that Olle will be coming and playing a full Dada Life show.
Do The Dada
Austalian Citizens of Dada Land! Here are all the locations of the flags hidden around the city:
1. The Victorian Arts Centre -> Base of the tram -> http://bit.ly/1fIeU7Y
2. Federation Square -> Front restaurant right, in letterbox -> http://bit.ly/1l3aFTQ
3. Flinders St Train station -> Behind advertisement -> http://bit.ly/1gbi7rC
4. St Paul’s Cathedral -> Back staircase, behind stairs -> http://bit.ly/1kzErCo
5. The Forum Theatre -> Under bin out front -> http://bit.ly/NVyZfg
6. Parliament House -> Up the steps left behind big lamppost on the left -> http://bit.ly/1mWDOVB
7. Pellegrini’s Bourke Set -> Behind counter on the shelf -> http://bit.ly/1e3furv
8. Bourke St Mall -> Left in the walk arcade with the 1st cafe on the left called star walk cafe -> http://bit.ly/1idkscJ
9. State Library of Victoria -> Left at reception -> http://bit.ly/1f9xdNA
10. Melbourne Central Shopping Centre -> Left at the market stall in front of the famous shot tower -> http://bit.ly/1neVVCL
11. Queen Victoria Market -> Left under sign behind drain pipe on the corner Elizabeth St/Victoria St entrance -> http://bit.ly/1lzKZBi
12. Melbourne Magistrates Court -> Left on the sign on William street -> http://bit.ly/1l39mEn
13. Southern Cross Train Station -> V Line, under advertisement -> http://bit.ly/1caYvIw
14. Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium -> http://bit.ly/1cD6Nnn
15. Crown Casino Complex -> Under plant out front -> http://bit.ly/NVucu9
16. Eureka Tower -> In front of entrance, behind bin -> http://bit.ly/1e3cMSR
17. Southbank Promenade -> Red stage southbank near crown, under sandbag under the Bank of Melbourne umbrella -> http://bit.ly/1fIblim
Remember one person who finds a flag will also receive the first ever DADA LAND PASSPORT! Go go go!!!
TORONTO – We asked, we listened, and we have taken action. It is a proud moment to announce that we are bringing the DADA LAND COMPOUND to Canadada for the first time ever on APRIL 25!
TICKETS ARE ONSALE NOW —-> http://bit.ly/Canadada
Well well well… we didn’t expect to get as many as we did in 24hrs. Over 1,500 demos!!! It’s taken us a while to get through as many as we can. Not possible to go through them all so stay tuned for Round 4. Overall the level of production is really good, less dubstep tracks than the last time we did this. We would say the main tip for people is to simplify ideas in the song.. overall too many ideas in one track. Stick with one good one and expand the idea from there!
If your song is mentioned, please feel free to add a link to it in the comments so people can listen, we didn’t want to offer a download of your tracks unless you were ok with it!
Here are the Round 3 Awards
See if your track made he cut…here’s as many as we could get through!
Select citizens of Dada Land will be invited to join us for a MEAT & GREET BBQ before our sold show at Avalon Hollywood!
We’ll be hiding the invitations all over the city tomorrow so make sure to follow @dadalife on Twitter and Instagram to be the first to know the locations…
Anyone who finds a MEAT & GREET invitation will also get a pair of tickets to our sold out show at Avalon…
Here’s the update on the DADA LAND COMPOUND MIAMI make up date.
The Dada Land Compound will be held at Sun Life Stadium on December 28th, 2013. This new venue gives us more space and should avoid many of the issues from the first event.
DADA LAND COMPOUND MIAMI
Sun Life Stadium
2269 NW 199th St.
Miami Gardens, FL. 33056
Line up: Dada Life, Tritonal, Pierce Fulton & More Artists TBA
Date: December 28th, 2013